Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 12 hours.
Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need EPUB and MOBI Version, please send contact us.
Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices.
The presentation includes frequent cross-references in order to highlight the many connections between different techniques. The book provides a bird’s eye view of the entire subject and enables the reader to select the most appropriate method for any given bioanalytical challenge. This makes the book a handy resource for students and researchers in setting up and evaluating experimental research. The depth of the analysis and the comprehensive nature of the coverage mean that there is also a great deal of new material, even for experienced experimentalists.
The following techniques are covered in detail:
– Purification and determination of proteins
– Measuring enzymatic activity
– Immunoassays, affinity chromatography and other immunological methods
– Cross-linking, cleavage, and chemical modification of proteins
– Light microscopy, electron microscopy and atomic force microscopy
– Chromatographic and electrophoretic techniques
– Protein sequence and composition analysis
– Mass spectrometry methods
– Measuring protein-protein interactions
– NMR and EPR of biomolecules
– Electron microscopy and X-ray structure analysis
– Carbohydrate and lipid analysis
– Analysis of posttranslational modifications
– Isolation and determination of nucleic acids
– DNA hybridization techniques
– Polymerase chain reaction techniques
– DNA sequence and epigenetic modification analysis
– Analysis of protein-nucleic acid interactions
– Analysis of sequence data
– Proteomics, metabolomics, peptidomics and toponomics
– Chemical biology