Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 12 hours.
Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need EPUB and MOBI Version, please send contact us.
Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices.
CATIA V5-6R2017 for Designers is a comprehensive textbook written with the intention of helping the readers effectively use all solid modeling tools and other features of CATIA V5-6R2017. This textbook provides elaborate and clear explanation of tools of all commonly used workbenches of CATIA V5-6R2017. After reading this textbook, you will be able to create, assemble, and draft models. The chapter on the DMU Kinematics workbench will enable the users to create, edit, simulate, and analyze different mechanisms dynamically. The chapter on Generative Shape Design explains the concept of hybrid designing of models. Also, it enable the users to quickly model both simple and complex shapes using wireframe, volume and surface features. The chapter on the FreeStyle workbench will enable the users to dynamically design and manipulate surfaces. In this textbook, a chapter on FEA and structural analysis has been added to help users to analyze their own designs by calculating stresses and displacements using various tools available in the Advanced Meshing Tools and Generative Structural Analysis workbenches of CATIA V5-6R2017. The textbook explains the concepts through real-world examples and the tutorials used in this textbook.
After reading this textbook, the users will be able to create solid parts, sheet metal parts, assemblies, weldments, drawing views with bill of materials, presentation views to animate the assemblies, analyze their own designs and apply direct modeling techniques to facilitate rapid design prototyping. Also, the users will learn the editing techniques that are essential for making a successful design.
Following are the additional features of this book:
- Consists of 19 chapters that are organized in a pedagogical sequence.
- Tutorial approach to explain the concepts of CATIA V5-6R2017.
- Detailed explanation of CATIA V5-6R2017 tools.
- First page summarizes the topics covered in the chapter.
- Hundreds of illustrations and a comprehensive coverage of CATIA V5-6R2017 concepts and techniques.
- Step-by-step instructions that guide the users through the learning process.
- More than 40 real-world mechanical engineering designs as tutorials and projects.
- Additional information is provided throughout the book in the form of notes and tips.
- Self-Evaluation Tests and Review Questions provided at the end of each chapter to help users assess their knowledge.